With over 30+ years of Roofing and Solar Experience…
- Solar modules react to sunlight, creating a flow of electrons (electricity).
- The inverter converts the raw electricity to grid standard (AC).
- AC electricity is sent to the electric panel to be used in the home.
- When the system produces more power than the home uses, that excess is sent to the grid. A bidirectional meter keeps track of the flow to and from the grid.
- Battery Storage, Any energy generated during the day time will be stored by our unique Battery Storage System and can be used as the energy which allows you to benefit from more savings and keeps you off the grid.
STEP 1: PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION
A Lomond Designer will visit your property to explain our Solar Packages in Detail.
STEP 2: SYSTEM DESIGN
We will measure your roof and find the best placement for your solar panels.
STEP 3: INSTALLATION
Installation by true professionals, with decades of roofing and solar experience, ensure your system is built right and your roof is protected.
STEP 4: FINAL INSPECTION AND POWER UP
Once the proper inspections are made by your local building authorities and utility, it’s power up time. Time to sit back and watch savings. You’ve locked in the lowest electricity price for 30 years!
- We save our customers over £100 million per year
- Solar saves money right now
- Solar locks in long-term savings
- Owning solar offers a great return on investment
- Leasing locks you into escalating payments